Blogger Michael Kassner was responsible for starting the hottest discussion this past week with his post about the best way to get a handle on cybersecurity in the United States. Find out what other posts and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Should the U.S. draft cybersecurity experts? (Michael Kassner)
- Google Android vs. Apple iOS: Handicapping the 2011 death match (Jason Hiner)
- Office challenge: Why is SUM() returning different results for the same values? (Susan Harkins)
- How to create an Android Live virtual machine (Rick Vanover)
- Most futuristic product of CES 2011: GM en-v scooter/car (Jason Hiner)
- Catch Up Cafe Pt.2 (PurpleSkys)
- AnsuGisalas (161 posts)
- seanferd (101 posts)
- santeewelding (77 posts)
- Palmetto and apotheon (65 posts)
- OH Smeg (58 posts)
- seanferd (11 thumbs)
- AnsuGisalas (5 thumbs)
- JamesRL and OH Smeg (4 thumbs)
- neilb and Jacky Howe (3 thumbs)
- santeewelding (2 thumbs)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Camera phone challenge: Snow and ice
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - Jan. 17, 2011
- Help create TechRepublic's FAQ
- TechRepublic swag from around the world
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
Happy birthday to TR members Jessie, Jellimonsta, and Palmetto! Did we miss yours? Rats! Please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!
TechRepublic is getting a facelift on Sunday, January 23, 2011. See Jason Hiner's post, "TechRepublic's 2011 upgrade: Simpler and lot more social." We hope that you all enjoy the new features, but if you run across something that just doesn't seem right, remember....
Sonja Thompson started at TechRepublic in October 1999. She is a former Senior Editor at TechRepublic.