In the hottest discussion of this past week, Head Blogs Editor Toni Bowers shared information about a pending lawsuit over someone being fired because of their Facebook comments. Find out what other discussions and TechRepublic members were the most active on the boards.Top 5 discussion threads:
- Another firing over Facebook comments: Lawsuit pending (Toni Bowers)
- Linux vs. Windows: Suspending logic and reason for blind faith (dcolbert)
- The many eyes that matter for security are the friendly eyes (Chad Perrin)
- Why you should never trust Facebook (Chad Perrin)
- Google raises the white flag on transforming the US wireless industry (Jason Hiner)
- Palmetto (97 posts)
- dcolbert, AnsuGisalas, and Tony Hopkinson (96 posts)
- Oz_Media (86 posts)
- santeewelding (68 posts)
- seanferd and Sterling Chip Camden (67 posts)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- Camera phone challenge: Food
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - Nov. 22, 2010
- Help create TechRepublic's FAQ
- TechRepublic swag from around the world
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you'd like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!Addendum:
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!
Sonja Thompson has worked for TechRepublic since October of 1999. She is currently a Senior Editor and the host of the Smartphones and Tablets blogs.