Welcome back to TR Out Loud! I hope you are as eager to hear this new edition as we were to record it. There are quite a few shout-outs to regular members and a couple to newbies, as well. Listen to the podcast to find out if you're a "sweet biscuit" or on the ShhhIT List!Questions of the Week:
What was your first computer-like device?
What did the first program you created, outside a class assignment, do?
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free (866)-414-CNET (2638). Keep your answers under 30 seconds, or we won't consider them! If we use your answer in next week's show, you'll get some TR gear, like T-shirts, mugs, etc.
Don't like what you hear? Tell us in this blog's discussion. Feel free to give us suggestions for improving the show, features you'd like to hear, or whatever strikes your fancy!Notes: Top discussion threads:
- Friday Night Music
- Sci-fi rant: Why giant mecha robots are stupid
- Sci-fi and fantasy books that "make you dumb"
- Encryption blurs admissible evidence in child porn case
- The Internet and IRL (In Real Life)- have the lines blurred?
- Jessie - who's shaving her head for St. Baldrick's St. Baldrick's is the world's biggest volunteer-driven fund raising program for childhood cancer. Donate!
- Happy Birthday, Jaqui!
- ThumbsUp2 (Calm down!)
- Inky960 (Welcome to TR. Don't get scared and run away yet. Wait until something really scary happens!)
- rcottrell88 (No, kiss MY spam!)
We know what you wrote, and we secretly loved it!