2010 was another amazing year for TR Dojo. We won Gold at the Azbee awards for the second year in a row and we aired our 100th episode. Now, within all those tweaks, tips, and best practices there were a few episodes that really stood out.
On this episode of TR Dojo, I count down the five most popular episodes of 2010 and thank everyone who made the year so successful.
Once you've watched the countdown, you can check out each of our top 10 TR Dojo videos with the following links:
- Delete Flash cookies to protect online privacy
- Locate a stolen laptop with Prey
- Four free defragmentation tools for power users
- Detect and remove malware with these tools
- Five dumb mistakes IT pros make in the field
- Cool, lesser-known Microsoft Word keyboard shortcuts
- Five Linux rescue tools for recovering Windows, Mac, or Linux machines
- Three Excel Ctrl-key tricks for the spreadsheet ninja
- Troubleshoot Windows blue screen of death (BSOD) with WinDbg
- Give XCopy a graphical interface with this free download
You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods:
Bill Detwiler has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Bill Detwiler is Managing Editor of TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research and the host of Cracking Open, CNET and TechRepublic's popular online show. Prior to joining TechRepublic in 2000, Bill was an IT manager, database administrator, and desktop support specialist in the social research and energy industries. He has bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Louisville, where he has also lectured on computer crime and crime prevention.