Just like their paper cousins, Windows 7's Sticky Notes applet is a handy way to remind you about important tasks or upcoming events. During this episode of TR Dojo, I show you three handy tips that will help you get the most from Sticky Notes.
For those who prefer text to video, you can click the Transcript link that appears below the video player window or read Greg Shultz's article, "Take advantage of Sticky Notes in Windows 7," on which this video is based.
- You can also sign up to receive the latest TR Dojo lessons through one or more of the following methods: Follow Bill Detwiler on Twitter
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo newsletter (delivered Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Subscribe to the TR Dojo RSS feed
- Sign up for customizable TR Dojo e-mail alerts
- Access TR Dojo from your mobile device
Bill Detwiler has nothing to disclose. He doesn't hold investments in the technology companies he covers.
Bill Detwiler is Managing Editor of TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research and the host of Cracking Open, CNET and TechRepublic's popular online show. Prior to joining TechRepublic in 2000, Bill was an IT manager, database administrator, and desktop support specialist in the social research and energy industries. He has bachelor's and master's degrees from the University of Louisville, where he has also lectured on computer crime and crime prevention.