In the hottest post this past week, Head Blogs Editor Toni Bowers talked about the Whistleblower Protection Program. Find out how your TR peers responded to the poll: “If you knew of malfeasance in your company, would you report it?” You’ll also learn about the other top discussions and which active members made this week’s TechRepublic community stats.
Top 5 discussion threads:
- Would you be a whistleblower? (Toni Bowers)
- Windows or Linux: Which is easier to fix? (Jack Wallen)
- We’re entering the decade of the developer (Jason Hiner)
- Is President Obama too smart for his own good? (John McKee)
- How consultants can deal with the Impostor syndrome (Chip Camden)
TR members with the most total posts on the forums
- santeewelding (108 posts)
- AnsuGisalas and Tony Hopkinson (105 posts)
- TobiF (92 posts)
- seanferd (90 posts)
- Oz_Media (87 posts)
TR members with the most Thumbs for answering Questions
- TobiF (13 thumbs)
- NexS (3 thumbs)
- CG IT (3 thumbs)
- OH Smeg (3 thumbs)
- robo_dev (3 thumbs)
- AnsuGisalas (3 thumbs)
- seanferd (3 thumbs)
Here are a few other links that you should check out:
- TR member appeals to Canadian government to reorganize IT and go open source
- Camera phone challenge: Reflections
- Hal 9000 highlights TechRepublic Questions of the Week - September 13, 2010
- TechRepublic swag from around the world
- TR Member pet pics
- TR Member tattoo pics
- TR Member costume pics
- TR member Garden Club gallery
If you’d like to contribute to the pics galleries, please send us your photos.
You can now also purchase merchandise from the TechRepublic store on CafePress!
If you just celebrated a birthday, please let us know so that we can give you a shout out next year. Also, if your birthday is quickly approaching, we want to know that too!