I came across these shortcuts in Windows Vista and felt they were worthy of sharing.
To access these shortcuts press the Windows key + the appropriate letter.
- Win + G - Cycles the Gadgets selections.
- Win + Spacebar - Brings Gadgets to the front.
- Win + X - Cycles though the Mobility Center.
- Win + Tab - Activates Flip 3-D.
- Win + U - Activates the Ease of Use Center.
- Win + T - Cycles through Taskbar Programs.
- Win + D - Show Desktop
- Win + M - Minimize windows
- Win + L - Lock your computer
- Win + F - Search for files