- Follow this blog:
- Email Alert
6th Annual Event 2012
The TechRepublic CIO50 list celebrates the most influential and innovative tech chiefs, voted by their fellow CIOs
- First look at the Windows 8 Metro Map app
- 2012 Toyota Camry preview (photos)
- Tributes to Steve Jobs online and off (images)
- Memorial for Steve Jobs at Apple Store in SF (photos)
- After-hours gadgets at E3 (photos)
- Disney Star Wars ride gets new look (photos)
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
| Managing Vice President, COO, Europe
Since joining Capital One's European business as CIO in August 2006, Wright has been promoted to chief operating officer at the company.
Wright looks after customer service operations, IT, process excellence, and project and programme management.
Having joined Capital One in 1999, Wright has previously held a number of executive positions supporting its US businesses.
Before joining Capital One, he worked at the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond for 10 years in various IT development, planning and management roles.
Wright, who lives in Nottingham with his family, is a graduate of Virginia Bankers Association School of Bank Management and holds a masters of Business Administration and an MSc in the management of IT from the University of Virginia.Return to list