- Follow this blog:
- Email Alert
6th Annual Event 2012
The TechRepublic CIO50 list celebrates the most influential and innovative tech chiefs, voted by their fellow CIOs
- First look at the Windows 8 Metro Map app
- 2012 Toyota Camry preview (photos)
- Tributes to Steve Jobs online and off (images)
- Memorial for Steve Jobs at Apple Store in SF (photos)
- After-hours gadgets at E3 (photos)
- Disney Star Wars ride gets new look (photos)
- Business Intelligence
- Project Management
Associated British Foods | IS Director
Trevor Hanna has been the IS director for the grocery business of Associated British Foods, which includes brands such as Pataks, Ryvita, Silver Spoon and Twinings, since 2005.
In addition to that role he is currently leading a project across six divisions of Associated British Foods to create a UK IT Shared service to combine the organisation's UK data centres and deliver common infrastructure services.
Hanna was previously IS director for Central Europe at Reckitt Benckiser, based in Germany, IS director for Capespan International and he has also held various IS roles with Northern Foods after graduating from Queens University Belfast in 1983.Return to list