500 More Things Every Technology Professional Needs to Know
April 27, 2010, 12:00am PDT
Source: TechRepublic Pro
TechRepublic is excited to introduce this great product resource - 500 More Things Every Technology Professional Needs to Know.
There is a lot of specialized knowledge required for professionals in the ever-changing world of technology, but there are also some fundamentals that every IT pro should know.
In this new collection of tips from TechRepublic's IT experts, you'll find valuable advice and basic guides for every aspect of working in the information technology field, including such major topic areas as career and IT management, enterprise apps, networking, operating system software, and security.
Here are just a few things you will discover:
- 10 dumb things IT pros do that can mess up their networks
- 10 handy Windows XP efficiency tricks
- 10 things you should know about Office 2007 compatibility issues
- 10 ways you might be breaking the law with your computer
- 10 common issues you can fix with a registry hack
- 10 things you should know about designing a small business network
- 10 things you should know about virtualization
- 10 common Cisco VPN problems and how to resolve them
- 10 tech certifications that actually mean something
- And much more
The 2010 collection of 500 More Things Every Technology Professional Needs to Know is available in a convenient download, providing you with comprehensive resource of basic IT tips and advice to take with you wherever you go.
Page Count: 230
Download Size: 2,396 KB