Project Management Resource Kit
October 1, 2010, 12:00am PDT
Source: TechRepublic Pro
Improve your project... one estimate at a time!
Given the high rate of project failures, you might think that companies would be happy to just have their project finish with some degree of success. That's not the case. Despite the odds, organizations expect projects to be completed faster, cheaper, and better. The only way that these objectives can be met is through the use of effective project management processes and techniques.
In this comprehensive resource kit, you'll find over 70 step-by-step outstanding tips provided by experienced IT project managers, such as:
- 10 ways to avoid stupid project estimates
- A four-step prescription for writing better project plans
- Five tips for building a Work Breakdown Structure
- 10 ways to get a slipping project back on track
- 10 ways to effectively estimate and control project costs
- See effect of dependent risk by using a decision tree
- Three warning signs that your project is doomed
- And much more
Plan your next project and ensure that it comes in on time, under budget, and at a high quality level with TechRepublic's Project Management Resource Kit today!
Download Size: 4.22 MBPage count: 178