Support Specialist Tips and Tricks
October 11, 2010, 12:00am PDT
Source: TechRepublic Pro
You know that support specialists are vital to a successful organization, but being a teacher, manager, technician, and student can become overwhelming. You can survive... and thrive!
Get the resources you need to make each of these roles easier, keep productivity up, resolve issues quickly, and deal with frantic end users with TechRepublic'sSupport Specialist Tips and Tricks.
With this comprehensive handbook of guidelines and quick tips you will easily discover how to solve a wide array of IT support problems such as:
- 10 ways to detect computer malware
- 10 ways to get a network connection when there¿s no network handy
- Make Windows 7 HomeGroup content accessible to Vista and XP
- 10 common issues you can fix with a registry hack
- Change the launch directory to root in Windows Explorer
- 10 Linux tools for recovering Linux, Windows, or Mac machines
- 10 ways to dodge Linux hardware issues
- And much more
Whether its software, hardware, networking, or tools, TechRepublic's Support Specialist Tips and Tricks will help you get a handle on the most common user support questions coming your way today!
Download Size: 7.0 Kb