1. What are you tolerating, or putting up with currently?
Change in management, turning our department from a support center to a cost center. You can waste a lot of time/money deciding if something is a value to do or not, and a lot of things have a soft value that doesn't show up on a ledger.
2. What do you love doing in your job, or what do you love about it?
Playing with the cool toys is fun. Learning new things all the time.
3. What do you hate doing or about it? (As above.)
Having to try to candy coat your explanation of how a user broke something so you don't hurt their little feelings.
4. For you to really look forward to getting up out of bed every day; what would have to change?
I wish I didn't have an hour drive each way to my office everyday. I also wish I stared earlier so I would end earlier. Hard to do much in the evening when you don't get home until around 6:30 pm.
5. Why do you stay at the job (or company) you???re at right now?
They have continued to invest a lot of money in me in training. They have paid for my certs and my recent BA. I get treated pretty good, and that goes a long ways. I have time in my day to fill out posts like this.
Keep Up with TechRepublic