1. Establish when it has to be done for
2. Guess what is required.
3. Estimate how long it will take.
4. Throw hands up in air.
5. Abandon all hope of quality.
6. Use up plenty of time delaying starting, whining about 1 - 5.
7. Change your mind on what several times, preferably after it's been started. So you can procrastinate about how.
8. Do lots of reports to show control
9. Fail again.
10. Blame somebody else.
No project plan survives contact with reality.
My experience of Project Management.
I loved number 1 by the way, we don't have that here on earth.
Keep Up with TechRepublic