It depends...there are many ways to fix this problem...If you are looking for a true fix, a real good spiritual fix...so you can work yourself through future situations...I recommend a psychiatrist...this doesn't mean you are crazy.
I bet though, you hold yourelf to standards, and expect those same standards from other people. What you have to realize is that not all people are on the same standards. A million different circumstances have befallen your life, making you who you are. Keep that in mind when approaching them and talking with them.
I recommend breathing exercises and gym work-out, to relieve frustration and stress...short-tempers are usually lack of self control, or emotions you cannot control.
There are also medications for this...which brings me to the "easy american fix"..
This one requires insurance...Go to a psychriatrist, explain your situation, extend hand, and take prozac. I've listed the options below in easy step to step format.
Option 1: Becoming a better, more understanding, mature adult and better person, seeking to help others, not yourself.
1) Begin breathing exercises.
2) Pick up subscription to Gym.
3) Read a book, begin thinking about what you do, think more then 5 minutes ahead. What your holding these people too, how will it affect them..? Why would you want to hurt them?
2nd option: American Easy Fix
1) Schedule appt. with Doctor
2) Approach Window with Insurance card
3) Explain Doctor Problem, ask for prescription.
4) Take prescription to get filled.
5) Enjoy numb sense in mind for rest of your life.
Keep Up with TechRepublic