1) Connect the device
2) right click 'start' and explore 'all users'
3) locate the device in the left window and note the drive letter
4) open Control Panel > Admin Tools > Computer Management > Disc Management
5) Scroll to your hard drive and right click for the context menu, then select 'Change Drive Letter or Paths'
6) Select the preferred available drive letter from the drop-down box
7) Ignore the warning that you will trash your computer. You're done.
Hope this helps. Rick/Portland, OR
Keep Up with TechRepublic