Some bosses in previous companies I have worked in are inherently bad.
1. Be very weak, and always say yes to your boss.
2. Give your staff unrealistic targets.
3. Ensure your staff don't have the resources to deliver their projects.
4. Blame and punish your staff when projects inevitably are not delivered to the unreaslist deadlines.
5. Trum up rediculous excuses to 'manage people out of the business'.
6. Steel other peoples work.
7. Take the credit for other people's successes.
8. Do your upmost to demoralise your staff.
9. Move on before your incompetence is discovered.
Keep Up with TechRepublic