Why Does Portable Document Format (PDF) Becomes So Common Worldwide
In our highly civilized and industrialized society, the timely and rapid transmission of information is particularly significant. Due to the security features, compact size and compatibility on any computers, Portable Document Format (PDF) becomes a common document format for exchanging and transferring files nowadays. With only a free PDF Reader, PDF files can be presented with the original content and format on any system with no exceptions. Consequently, when people finish creating files in some document processing tools such as MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, they generally save them as PDF files and transfer them to other people for sharing. That is why there are more than 300 million PDF files indexed on Google nowadays, according to an authoritative data.
Why We Need a PDF Converter
However, PDF files are only expedient for viewing with a free and lightweight PDF Reader. As for editing and modifying, PDF editors like Adobe Acrobat can show off their capabilities. Nevertheless, they are all expensive and overcomplicated to use. It is more skilled and expedient for most of us to edit or reuse PDF files in their original format. Additionally we can reuse the PDF content to create our own files in Microsoft Office tools. So an almighty and competent PDF transformer that supports PDF to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel conversion become essential. Moreover, most PDF files are encrypted with some restrictions by authors. If you have the legal right to access and reuse them, encrypted files conversion of may be your competent assistant。AnyBizSoft PDF converter complies with above requirements completely.
What Can the PDF converter Do for Us
1. PDF to Word: An infinite number of PDF files we encounter like commercial contract, technical material and introduction manual are save from Word. PDF to Word conversion help us easier edit or reuse the content in editable Word format.
2. PDF to PowerPoint: As for the people who frequently need to make presentations or lectures, PDF to PowerPoint conversion help them convert PDF files with valued content to PowerPoint files and create or improve their own PPT presentations.
3. PDF to Excel: This conversion may do favor to financial analysts and accountants who frequently deal with data analysis. It can convert PDF files generated from Excel files like financial statements and budget Statistics to Excel spreadsheets, users can improve data or calculate them with formula furthermore.
PDF to EPUB: Many ebooks are saved as PDF format and popularly viewed on portable device, like Kindle,iPhone or iPad. However, as EPub knows portable device better than PDF for viewing ebooks,so the program helps you improve the reading experience by changing the format from to EPub.
What We Can Benefit from PDF converter
1. Save expense: A PDF Transformer just cost less than one-tenth of Adobe Acrobat, which make it more cost-effective in current economic downturn society.
2. Save times: AnyBizSoft PDF converter support batch conversion that can convert up to 200 files at a time. It is such a timesaving machine that enhances our work efficiency.
3. Improve work effectiveness: AnyBizSoft PDF converter plays well in element identification and data extraction, which make it an expert in preserving text, layouts, images and hyperlinks in the generated files after conversion. Consequently, users can save time in re-format the files and concentrate themselves on how to make gorgeous presentations or process the spreadsheet data.
With a PDF converter, we may not be despondent when receive PDF files and need to edit them. In this highly competitive society, Quick access and use of information means that you work ahead of counterparts. Therefore, PDF transformer can accelerate your business while reducing cost and effort.
I know a pdf converter works well here: www.pdfconverterpro.com
Keep Up with TechRepublic