1) I was hired to do a job
2) You were hired to do a job
3) When your boss allows you to be a failure, that should not result in additional work on my Department.
4) When it does, we see what it takes to get the job completed successfully. (slight grumble)
5) When you know that your job is now on the line because of your inability to adapt to a changing work enviroment, do not start back-stabbing my Department; the same Department that saved the day when your boss allowed you to work on being a failure. (grumbling a little more audible)
6) Complaining to HR? Really? Because you were asked to explain how you are supposed to complete a process? A process you do everyday; like 30 or 40 times a day! But we are the bad guys for making you feel inadequate. (warming up the pipes!!)
7) Called in to HR. Told that my attitude is upsetting (insert untrained employee name, or 'best friend' manager type name here). Explain situation, and quickly realize that my chest (yes, I am male) doesn't offer the HR Manager anything to divert his attention to while talking.
8) Resigned to the fact that compaines allow and encourage managers and employees to be complete failures........................let the screaming being.
Have a great day!
Keep Up with TechRepublic