1. Patient - putting up with slow learners and **** you really shouldn't.
2. Ok, not problem.
3. Have a life, don't allow work to interrupt it.
4. Why love technology? It's a job
5. Dealing with end users taught me to loathe most people
6. Ok, I love solving puzzles.
7. Tenacity isn't always an advantage - sometimes you need to stop and do something you can do.
8. Multitasking = working badly on several projects at once. Do one thing, do it well.
9. You will almost certainly not be a CIO, consider the number of techs vs the number of CIOs
10. Why should you have to handle extreme levels of stress? It's not worth it.
Keep Up with TechRepublic