* You do have to replace the battery if it dies/fails
* connecting the iPad3 to HDTV drops the resolution 6.25% horizontally
* and 35% vertically
* the iPad USB to iPad connector will allow *ONLY* photos and videos datafiles such as PDF, word etc. are **NOT** recognised/transferred.
* the demise of Flash is only recent - there are still millions of Flash pages that CANNOT be displayed on the iPad
* PLEASE advise how I can conveniently control music and datafile access WITHOUT iTunes. I like to be able to transfer any file type including PDF, Word, PPT etc.
*I still don't see the multitasking ability - please advise where I can find it?
Keep Up with TechRepublic