1. Tinker Tenor Doctor Spy - The Doctor daydreams, sings, Tuvok's Pon Farr being sung about to the tune of La Donna Mobile, photonic cannons, Seven of Nine nude painting... Who could ask for more?
2. Blink of An Eye - Oh wow, seeing the development of a whole civilization from superstitious star worshipers to technologically advanced in a matter of days.
3. Critical Care - The whole concept of TC, ( Treatment Coefficient ) could be translated to "How much medical care can you afford? " on Earth. You have the money, then we'll give you the best. You don't, then who cares? At least that's how it is in Third World countries like where I live.
4. Future's End - Also a two parter with special guests Ed Begley Jr. and Sarah Silverman. "Your curves don't look right"
5. Fair Haven - Men are not holograms!!!
Many more Voyager episodes I like, some I outright hate but that's for another discussion.
Keep Up with TechRepublic