1. Absolutely and totally miserable to download experience.
2. My AV activated on several 'clicks' during the process - but it was on Tech Republic's recommended list - shouldn't be an issue - hey?
3. Yes, my machine got 'Quirkey'. OK, uninstall, clean and reinstall fresh version of MalwareBytes (Along with several re-boots (great fun))
4. Ok, so it's almost impossible to specify 'exactly' where something came from, but my unit gets a 'deep-scan' every night. And now, Malwarebytes finds: (PUP.CrossFire.SA) -> Data: CouponDropDown . Etc.
5. Yes, it could have come from somewhere else. Are you will to take that chance?
Keep Up with TechRepublic