I spend most of my time with my hands on the keyboard. If I had a touch screen, I would angle it differently than a traditional monitor and use my fingers to slide screens, choose tiles, and draw with a stylus. That's about 15% of what I do as far as computer input. The other 85% is keyboarding.
(I am having a real feeling of Deja vu here. We discussed this before.)
Keep Up with TechRepublic