I write for the Google in the Enterprise blog here on Tech Republic and am interested in doing a case study for next month on a small or medium business which has deployed Google products (Google Apps, AdWords or Docs for instance). The theme will be on IT innovation so I'd like to find out more on how the product in question has helped streamline efficiency for you or made your job easier.
Participating in the case study could be a good way to get your organization profiled and increase traffic to your site. As an additional bonus I'll send the participant a $25 Amazon card for what would involve about a half hour of discussion. No confidential or sensitive information about your organization needs to be revealed.
These are some of the example details I'd like to find out, should you choose to volunteer:
- What does your organization do? How many people are employed, and in which location(s)?
- What is the profiled technology/initiative/deployment?
- What new hardware & software were implemented?
- How much did the deployment/initiative cost, including manhours spent, new hardware/software acquires, monthly service/licensing fees?
- How long did the implementation take to complete, including pilot/test period?
- What were the key problems/challenges this deployment was meant to help
- Highlight the key benefits gained from the deployment, including $$$ in cost savings, projected $$$ savings from other benefits such as increased productivity and streamlined system consolidation/management.
- Key learnings/lessons from the deployment.
Please PM me if you'd like to volunteer so we can discuss further. Any questions, just let me know.
Keep Up with TechRepublic