1. California - because everyone is moving away from it, and everyone knows full well it is going to fall into the sea.
2. Less than in the Mid-US.
3. Less than one Qtr. as a quarter is 3 months, and I could climb that building in less time than that, with ordinary mountain climbing equipment.
4. I've migrated too far north, haven't I ( true story, they were trying to save a bunch of them on the beach, I saw the story on the BBC)
5. "I been working on the RAAAIilroad! All the live long daaaay!"
6. Buy all the guns and ammo you can; they are flying off the shelves so fast, thanks to Obama, that they are tripling in price every three weeks!
7. God that free XM radio offer sounds good on my Bose system!
8. Scary! - I have 3D video memory. But unfortunately it is tinged with Alzheimer's and a touch of Parkinson's!
9. Obama, Einstein, and Nobel himself; his dymo-mite was better'n than Jimmy Walker's!!
10. I have said that many times - what is so challenging about melding it with selling washing machines - piece of cake!
11. Roasted pheasant!
12. By ESP!
13. Take the chicken of the sea to the can opener, and slap it on the bread man!
14. Hiroshima! - we always wanted to see virtual destruction!
15. We immediately realize our business could be ruined by this ridiculous reality show, and refuse to show up!
16. Nine time four quad-drillion. Zaphod Beeblebrox came up with the formula himself!
17. Fly Away (Lenny Kravitz) - just like I'd do at the interview - BTW
18. I use digital - sorry. Not that I don't know Sine Law.
19. I keep all pens tied to the clip board by string - that would be rather difficult - you see - so many people steal them, I'd never get anything done!
20. James Garner and Natalie Wood
21. Spoon - I like digging to the bottom of things!
22. Nothing - I'd be too busy stomping the crap out of my cell phone!
23. Stupid! That is how I'd probably rate him/her, I have always been able to find a job - screw that!
24. Walter Mitty - he had practice! HA!
25. Take omlet in bag and throw in microwave for 2 min 30 seconds - tastes great! I do it every other morning!
Keep Up with TechRepublic