1) None of them, Canada relies on US consumption to drive our economy.
2) Only a C in Canada, can't spell cow (match there)
3) Depends how much they charge for the elevator to the top
4)Nothing, unless it's a cartoon. Is there a reward for it's return?
5) Taking Care of Business or Die With Your Boots On.
6)None of your business until I get IP and copyrights sorted out.
7)What the guy in front of me is doing
8) I used to have a system but I forgot what it was
10)I'll sell Peter Piper a washing machine to clean up with after picking all those peppers.
11) I'd prepare a cab ride to a decent restaurant. I only cook for dates.
12)In a perfect world I wouldn't need to communicate with anyone.
13)By sandwiching tuna between bread, how else?
14)Two different places so that you both get to enjoy yourselves.
15)Take my two most attractive chefs (American TV), out bling the competition (American TV).
16)None, there's only one W and nothing else.
17)Sorry, Lemmy has a more gravelly voice than me and I can' t sing Helloween songs.
18) Depends if it's AM or PM (just to throw off the question) between 33 to 35 degrees.
19)Yes but I stopped doing it due to low resale value.
20)My Parents ARE celebrities!
21)The sharpest knife in the drawer. That way I do my job best without putting others in harm's way.
22) I'm gonna take this, it bypassed being silent so it has to be more important than your questions.
23)That depends if I am hired or not, it's quite subjective at this point.
24)My mom, if I can't be myself I may as well be the one who created me.
25) Show them how I cook myself an omelet. That way I get one too and I know it's cooked properly.
Keep Up with TechRepublic