If I Had (only) A Hammer
True...but sometimes you have only a hammer because it is all you can afford and it fits into your toolbox. Granted, there are many better ways to accomplish the same thing but Outlook works so well for 95% of everything else. Why go out and buy a perl-handled titanium wrench, for the remaining 5%? Especially when you have neither the time nor the inclination to learn both a new program AND a new language?
Keep Up with TechRepublic