1) [Uh oh! A sweatshop.] Uh... Yea, great.
2) [Yup, definitely a sweathop. Salary better be good ... awww, the very idea! I'm wasting my time here.] Um... I work hard all the time
3) No problem, I'm used to that.
4) No problem, I'm doing it all the time.
5) [Changes!? What changes? It's not changes, it's cycles, you moron! I've seen them all, and you've seen nothing.] I'm very good at this, I handle them excellently. Really.
6) [Awwww, ****! Not just a sweatshop, but also a sweatshop without resources. **** that! What movie? I don't watch stupid movies] No, I'm afraid not.
7) In a very cool headed manner [Of course, it's just a ******* job!]
8) [That I should change profession while there was still time. What the hell am I doing here anyway?] That a hard work and focus on the business side of IT still offer a good opportunites in this field, blah blah blah ...
9) [None. I hate people] I've worked with all kinds of people. I mostly get along with all of them, especially blah blah blah ...
10) [I've been in this profession for ages, I've been through all cycles it made, and I don't need to stay current. I am as current as it gets. Whatever. I'll just drivel about the techno fad du jour] blah blah blah ...
11) [I'm doing it right now. This suxx.] Self extracting oscillation based modulator for extermination of defibrillators blah blah blah ...
12) [***SIGH*** This doesn't make sense anymore. First, he expects me to scrounge for the stuff I need for my work, and than he asks me about my ideas of an ideal job. What a *********************** hypocrite! If I have to beg, I'll rather beg on the street. Oh, well... Guess I can become openly sarcastic now] Horse farming.
13) I'd be a pet psychic.
. . . Don't worry, I won't call you. You'll call me!? Yeah, suuuure.
Keep Up with TechRepublic