1. I do not seem to have problems with 3COM or D-Link NICs.
2. 32 bit cards are far easier to configure.
3. NT has problems, mostly because it does not detect some cards. Also under control panel there is no add hardware.
4. The originator has done a very good detailed job. She is very correct about keeping the manuals and READING them.
5. Most admin. and 1st line engineers read the manual only as a last step. The younger ones think they know it all and remember all, which they do not.Dr. O. Szpiro
Keep Up with TechRepublic