I'm looking for a way to keep all the USB ports on lets say a laptop powered on during Stand by in Windows XP.
- I unplug external keyboard
- Put laptop into stand by mode
- Plug the keyboard back in
- Windows accepts already installed keyboard
- I wake up laptop from standby using the external keyboard I just plugged in.
Do you think its possible guys?
Or even if Windows doesnt recognize the device. Is there a way to make it Wake on plugging any new or used device into the USB port.
- Put laptop into Stand by mode
- Plug any USB device
- Laptop wakes up
Keep Up with TechRepublic