Discussions

Anyone been here for 5 years or more?

Tags:
+
2 Votes

Anyone been here for 5 years or more?

Locrian_Lyric
Remember me? Or has it really been too long?
  • +
    2 Votes
    Tony Hopkinson

one of the other maintenance developers to frequent the site.

Welcome back, don't expect to recognise the place though, things have gone well down hill...

+
    2 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

And things have defiantly gone downhill as they have made me a Moderator. Just look at how bad things have got.

On the up side I can delete your posts now and you'll think you are going nuts. :^0

Col

+
    2 Votes
    Slayer_

Nearly 5 years.

+
    1 Votes

Did you finally master time travel, or did your cryogenic capsule just open early?

Seriously, I hope your health has improved.

+
    2 Votes
    Deadly Ernest

nt

+
    2 Votes
    mjd420nova

It has been up and down with the new changes and different forum software. I had to look at my own profile to see when I joined. Yes, actually over ten years. Many, many changes and to be honest, mostly for the good. Members who have been gone for more than a year may not even recognize the site anymore.

+
    2 Votes
    john.a.wills

I suppose I have been with TR since 2001, but I changed my name in 2003.

+
    2 Votes
    amoeba

nt

+
    2 Votes

Jellimonsta

Been here since 2000 too. But I don't come by as often as I did.

+
    2 Votes
    AV .

I've been here since 2002, but you may know me as American Voter. Now I'm AV. We've gone through a lot of software changes in the past couple of years on TR and some members took a brief respite from the site as a result, but they seem to be coming back lately.

Anyway, welcome back!

AV :^0

• +
    2 Votes
    Tony Hopkinson

one of the other maintenance developers to frequent the site.

Welcome back, don't expect to recognise the place though, things have gone well down hill...

+
    2 Votes
    HAL 9000 Moderator

And things have defiantly gone downhill as they have made me a Moderator. Just look at how bad things have got.

On the up side I can delete your posts now and you'll think you are going nuts. :^0

Col

+
    2 Votes
    Slayer_

Nearly 5 years.

+
    1 Votes

Did you finally master time travel, or did your cryogenic capsule just open early?

Seriously, I hope your health has improved.

+
    2 Votes
    Deadly Ernest

nt

+
    2 Votes
    mjd420nova

It has been up and down with the new changes and different forum software. I had to look at my own profile to see when I joined. Yes, actually over ten years. Many, many changes and to be honest, mostly for the good. Members who have been gone for more than a year may not even recognize the site anymore.

+
    2 Votes
    john.a.wills

I suppose I have been with TR since 2001, but I changed my name in 2003.

+
    2 Votes
    amoeba

nt

+
    2 Votes

Jellimonsta

Been here since 2000 too. But I don't come by as often as I did.

+
    2 Votes
    AV .

I've been here since 2002, but you may know me as American Voter. Now I'm AV. We've gone through a lot of software changes in the past couple of years on TR and some members took a brief respite from the site as a result, but they seem to be coming back lately.

Anyway, welcome back!

AV :^0