General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

iOS crashing lately

by wordsmith27 ·

Tags: 

My iPhone 4S (iOS7), iPad Mini (iOS7) and Macbook Pro have been performing poorly lately. My iPhone’s browser will crash, for instance. And my Macbook is much slower all the sudden. Has anyone else experienced this?

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

Get a Droid

by dave_thegeek ·

In reply to iOS crashing lately

My 4S has been doing this since last weekend. What did I do different, I restarted it? Since then the touch pad goes through its moments and has long delays. My solution will be in March when I go back to Droid. I had reservations getting an iPhone and was not wrong.

Get a Droid

by dave_thegeek ·

My 4S has been doing this since last weekend. What did I do different, I restarted it? Since then the touch pad goes through its moments and has long delays. My solution will be in March when I go back to Droid. I had reservations getting an iPhone and was not wrong.

how to make iPhone runs fast.

by joseph.jones63 ·

Maybe the junk files are too much. Macgo iPhone Cleaner could help us delete junk files like Cache files, messages, reminder …

iPhone is a miniature computer

by clickripplesolutions ·

Common solution to this is you must restart your iPhone, the things would be better than before. If it doesn’t helps then probably there is a need to update the browser to latest versions to fix any bugs.

which os ?

by bjorntoulouse ·

is that apple or cisco ?

Macbook

by larry_johnson_char ·

Yes, I’ve noticed with my stuff, it was sort of couple of times last month… mac book blocked, or should I say freeze, and did not want to work until I turned off and turned on by holding the power key. Luckily, it remembers the session after a restart. It is Yosemite 10.10.1…hoping for more stable update soon.

Viewing 5 reply threads