Discussions

Best way to study for MCITP: SA exams?

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Best way to study for MCITP: SA exams?

dh_it
I found a great deal on Ebay for a Dell PowerEdge 2950 server. I was going to use it to study for the MCITP: SA cert. Does this seem overkill for a study tool? Would buying a server help me out in the long run?
  • +
    0 Votes

More specifically, can you get Windows Server 2008 or later for it? An OS is likely to cost more than the hardware.

+
    0 Votes
    dh_it

It would be capable of running either Windows Server 2008 or 2012 so I would get trial copies of those to set up the lab. Hyper-V server or VMWare ESXi is free for the core versions so I'm covered as far as the main OS I'll be using.

+
    0 Votes
    dh_it

It would be capable of running either Windows Server 2008 or 2012 so I would get trial copies of those to set up the lab. Hyper-V server or VMWare ESXi is free for the core versions so I'm covered as far as the main OS I'll be using.

• +
    0 Votes

More specifically, can you get Windows Server 2008 or later for it? An OS is likely to cost more than the hardware.

+
    0 Votes
    dh_it

+
    0 Votes
    dh_it