Discussions

Cisco 851W

Tags:
+
0 Votes

Cisco 851W

Chuckybear
Hello all was wondering if some of you Cisco guru's could help me out. I am using a Cisco 851W router for my home use. I am having a difficult problem with setting it up and access it as a simple wireless access point. I am using gui to configure and just don't any spot to put a wep key or enter in mac address info. I really appreciate any help you can give in securing my wireless access to it. Chuck
P.S. If I turn all security off of course I can access it but not cleanly, XP still has a red x threw the connection but I can still get online.
  • +
    0 Votes
    Sonja Thompson Staff

If you have a problem or are seeking specific technical information, please select ?Ask a Question.? The Questions forum is a faster and more efficient way to get specific, problem-solving feedback from other TechRepublic members. Please reserve the ?Start a Discussion? option for discussions only.

• +
    0 Votes
    Sonja Thompson Staff

If you have a problem or are seeking specific technical information, please select ?Ask a Question.? The Questions forum is a faster and more efficient way to get specific, problem-solving feedback from other TechRepublic members. Please reserve the ?Start a Discussion? option for discussions only.