Discussions

DOWNLOAD: 10 handy Windows XP efficiency tricks

+
0 Votes

DOWNLOAD: 10 handy Windows XP efficiency tricks

JodyGilbert
http://downloads.techrepublic.com.com/abstract.aspx?docid=268015

After you take a look at this download, please post your feedback, ideas for improvements, or further thoughts on this topic.

Thanks,
--The TechRepublic Content Team
+
0 Votes
stnoblex1

If I really, really, really, wanted to download this item, where, and how, would I begin? Cannot find your key to downloading!
Thanks, Sam Noble

+
0 Votes
cerec

Very usefull, but, after a reboot the drive letters are not there. I there a way to save the drive letter permanently?

+
0 Votes
duke.url

Would this work under Windows Server 2003?

+
0 Votes
stnoblex1

You have a very nice site: however, for the life of me, I cannot find a way to activate your Downloads. It used to be that you had a clickable spot to start the download. Now, something has changed and I can no loner find this clickable place. The information in the emails you send me do not help, they only takes me back to the comment area. There seems to be no place to activate the download. Thank You ...Sam Noble

+
0 Votes
rpeaslee

I don't know if the intention is to force us to search the page, but I also am unable to find the download for the article. Some are very clear, but others are like this one and difficult to find.

+
0 Votes
hodkinss

I can't see a link either. Glad it's not just me having a bad day!

+
0 Votes
TBearr

Let's see, can't download. Tried with two different browsers (IE6 and Opera 9.10). You'd think ZD would have responded and/or fixed the problem by now.

And why are their sites, of all places, filled with pop-ups, pop-unders, annoying flash ads, and on and on. {sigh}

+
0 Votes
alndwats

When i click on download, it just takes me back to the post page!!

+
0 Votes
colin.hadden

First problem seems to be no-one can find the article

+
0 Votes
jbehrle

How do you save the regedit file. which one is it?