General discussion

DVR CONFIGURATION IN THOMSON TG585 V7 ROUTER

By shameer963 ·
HI
I HAVE ONE ANALOG CAMERA CONNECTED TO DVR AT OUR BRANCH.AND I CREATED ACCOUNT IN DYNDNS.ORG .HOW CAN I CONFIGURE DMZ IN THOMSON TG585 V7 ROUTER. BECAUSE IN RPUTER NO OPTION FOR DMZ .MY DVR IP IS 192.168.1.111

PLEASE HELP ME

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Are you trying to access remotely or locally?

by seanferd In reply to DVR CONFIGURATION IN THOM ...

If locally, you don't need a DDNS hostname. Just use the IP or create a bookmark for the IP.

Do you need a DMZ? If so, the instructions come in the router documentation. If the router came from an ISP, it may have different firmware from the vendor default. If you don't have the docs, get them from Thomson or the ISP, whichever is responsible. Make sure you get the right docs for your firmware revision.

But, it is best to just follow the remote viewing instructions and software installation for the security cam itself. The documentation should walk you through whatever you need to do, including any router configuration like port forwarding.

Collapse -

thanx

by shameer963 In reply to Are you trying to access ...

thanx for reply.
i want view remote branch.i know configuration in linksys router.there is DMZ AVAILABLE.but in thomson router no more available DMZ. but available port forwarding.i dont know how to configure port forwarding for dvr. pls reply

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums