Question

Error BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 897F99F8 ...

By rouge7 ·
Hello,
I have systeme error and something BSOD.
The error complete
BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 897F99F8 BCP3 : 897F9B6C
BCP4 : 805D297E OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 256_1
Thanks a lot for help

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

12 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Which OS?

by Mehul Bhai In reply to Error BCCode : f4 BCP ...

Please give more details.

Collapse -

XP Pro

by rouge7 In reply to Error BCCode : f4 BCP ...
Collapse -

Could be a problem with Google Chrome if you have it installed

by OH Smeg In reply to Error BCCode : f4 BCP ...

Or if that's not the case try checking the RAM with a Memory Tester like Mem 86

http://www.memtest86.com/

Or you can get a full Diagnostic suite on the Ultimate Boot CD which is available free from here

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html

Col

Collapse -

The problem is always here

by rouge7 In reply to Could be a problem with G ...

Hi,
Thanks for helping. I make the memtest86. I must be honest i put some configuration choice that i doesn't unederstand.
I put:
Test selection: all test
Address Range: all memory
Memory Sizing: Bios-Std
ECC Mode: off (What this ?)
CPU Selection Mode: single
The choice is OK ?
I have no error with this configuration !
I control my hard disk (Hitachi/IBM) with one soft that i find by the site of hitachi No error.
I boot with Ultimate Boot CD but I don't know which test I muss Do? Would you be so kind to tell me ?
you I have install Google Chrome, How i can know that this was i bad idea ?
I can i deinstall ?
Thanks a lot for helping

Collapse -

Well I'll answer in order that you asked

by OH Smeg In reply to The problem is always her ...

ECC is a type of Memory that is used mainly in servers. So having the ECC Mode switched off only means that your system doesn't use ECC RAM. This is correct.

CPU Selection Mode: single
The choice is OK ?

Well provided that there is only 1 CPU Fitted to this system which is normal for desktop systems it's perfectly OK. Some Systems particularly Server Systems have more than 1 CPU per M'Board. The most common ones have 2 CPU's but there are Quad CPU M'Boards and when you get into the Blade Server Boards you can go as high as you like but for normal systems 1 is right.

I boot with Ultimate Boot CD but I don't know which test I muss Do? Would you be so kind to tell me ?

Seems like you have done what is necessary here tested the RAM and the HDD which you could have done from the Ultimate Boot CD.

you I have install Google Chrome, How i can know that this was i bad idea ?
I can i deinstall ?

This could be what the problem is and yes you can uninstall it, though here I would suggest uninstalling it from the Main Menu under the Google Chrome Uninstall Option Listing rather than the Add Remove Programs from the Control Panel.

Col

Collapse -

I remove firefox and chrome

by rouge7 In reply to Well I'll answer in order ...

hello,
I remove firefox and chrome but regrettably i use Remove Programs from the Control Panel (because i do it before your answerd ...) and nothing change the error stay ......
Thanks a lot, can you help me ?
Best regards

Collapse -

Well if you are still messing with this after all this time

by OH Smeg In reply to I remove firefox and chro ...

I would just Backup any Data that you have on the system then **** away the OS and load from whatever you have as a Recovery Option.

If you have a M$ Branded Install Disc as apposed to a System Makers Recovery Disc you could try a Repair Install which may work

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/978788

But honestly I would just wipe the HDD unless there is a Recovery Partition on it and start from scratch it's faster and easier.

Col

Collapse -

Reinstall

by rouge7 In reply to Well if you are still mes ...

Do you meant to reinstall ? I musst be honest i have not all CD installation .......

Thanks a lot for your helping and i'm sorry for the time that you wasted

Collapse -

It's not my time to worry about

by OH Smeg In reply to Reinstall

But from past experience when Windows gets messed up so badly that it can not be fixed in an hour or less I find it much easier to just Wipe and do a clean install.

Actually if you have had any form of Windows running for more than 18 months tops it's a good idea to reinstall the OS to a blank HDD.

It's just faster to cure problems and get things working again most times. Windows fills up with junk and slows to a crawl over time and the only solution when this happens is to wipe and reinstall everything. It's also a very good idea to do regular backup's to prevent Data Loss when Windows falls over and stops working.

But you can try a Repair Install if you have a M$ Branded Install Disc as apposed to a system makers recovery Disc. With the System Makers Recovery Disc you generally speaking do not have the Repair Install Option available because it's not a full version of Windows.

Col

Collapse -

Device Driver

by Kenone In reply to Error BCCode : f4 BCP ...

Check your device manager for red X's or yellow !'s update drivers. ver 5.1.2600 is the minimum version for XP

Back to Software Forum
12 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next

Software Forums