Question

Exchange Server 2007 Install Problem

By alarriva ·
I've setup a new Windows 2003 64 Bit Server for running Exchange 2007. I've installed everything (twice now on separate drives) and Exchange Server is giving me the same error:

D:\>setup /preparead

Welcome to Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Unattended Setup

Preparing Exchange Setup

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Microsoft.Ex
change.Setup.ExSetup.ExSetup' from assembly 'ExSetup, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=n
eutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.

Exchange Server setup encountered an error.

Any ideas what this means I have to fix? I have AD setup and running, and the computer is all udpated and appears to be working just fine, but this error message isn't telling me quite what I need to fix.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

VERIFYING EXCHANGE 2007 INSTALLATION

by eikuvbogie In reply to Exchange Server 2007 Inst ...

Dear friend,
It's my pleasure to meet you here at techrepublic...you know what i think?this is the only republic that hasn't gone public

so it's with such humble modesty that i would profer a soultion to your IT problems.
copy and paste the link below into your browser and follow the setup installation process for exchange 2007.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb125254.aspx

Message was edited by: The Trivia Geek

Collapse -

Exchange 2007 Setup Error

by thetraveler In reply to Exchange Server 2007 Inst ...

I am having the exact same error. Anyone know what this is or were you able to get past it?

Thanks!

Collapse -

The Solution To Exchange Server Install Issue

by alarriva In reply to Exchange 2007 Setup Error

Microsoft said that my CD was bad. I downloaded the trial, installed it, and then put in my CD Key. It worked fine -- bad CD -- or, perhaps a bad batch of CD's.

Collapse -

End User License Agreement could not be found so can't complete the setup.

by suwish In reply to Exchange Server 2007 Inst ...

I have completed all the prerequisites for installation of Exchange server 2007 but when its installation wizard starts,on the step for License agreement It Shows a message "End User License could not be found so installation could not be completed"

Please help ...I can't trace out what is missing there...

Back to Windows Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Operating Systems Forums