General discussion

Ft.Pg2000, InstallPkgOQFE7233_Client.msp

By destinydoc ·
This is all that appears when I open my FrontPage2000. I have searched MSN and seem to find that as an InstallPkg, I am directed by my system to go to C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\IXP000\TMP\. Then in the desplay dialog box " cannot be found" appears. I have tried to Re-Download 02ksr1adl.exe, yet with a dial-up it is 172 MB and 91/2 hours. That process froze up. And so I am here saying HELP. Dr Don Crooker

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by roland63 In reply to Ft.Pg2000, InstallPkgOQFE ...

I tried to find info on the message you get upon opening but hit dead ends.

I suggest a REINSTALL of the software.

Good luck.

Collapse -

by destinydoc In reply to Ft.Pg2000, InstallPkgOQFE ...

Thank you anyways rhernandez yet that "try to re-install" receives the same message.#1. "WINDOWS INSTALLER" The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
( Box Shows) Cloick OK-or Cancel
Then states Click OK to try again or enter an alternative path to a folder containing the installation package>>>
OQFE7782 Client.msp in the use feature
box.(This box contains the path)>>>
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\IXP000.TMP`
IS this clarification of any additional help.. HELP..Dr D Crooker

Collapse -

by Marence In reply to Ft.Pg2000, InstallPkgOQFE ...

Before reinstalling, uninstall completely. Make sure to first back up any web folders you've created (if you've gotten that far). Sounds like your install stopped partway through, and the temp files that should have been written for install either never were trwritten, or were deleted. Either way, and complete uninstall then reinstall should cure it.
If you're installing from a download & not a CD, that could be the problem - a potentially corrupted downloaded file.

Collapse -

by destinydoc In reply to Ft.Pg2000, InstallPkgOQFE ...

"""I CAN'T EVEN UNINSTALL" NO HELP YET FROM RESPONDANTS

Back to Windows Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)