General discussion

help plz

By prettymars ·
im having a problem when i start up my laptop. it has a beeping sound. sometimes it goes short then pause then long one. if i press esc or f1 it stop and load. after 5 min things go abnormal..whenever i click a folder to open the next folder get high lighted without clicking it and it will open. sometimes when i click an icon instead of opening its content it will directly open its properties..if i go to shut down options there is blinking into the option preventing me to click the option i want. but sometimes especially if i click esc it gets back to normal. what could be the problem? please share me something to solve the problem. thanks.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Could be a few things that.

by Tony Hopkinson In reply to help plz

Best bet is search on the vendor's site.
What's up on the screen when you press you press F1 / Esc?

Collapse -

help plz

by prettymars In reply to Could be a few things tha ...

if i try to press f1 or esc the beeping stop the screen is just black after a few sec it will start up. but after 5 or 10 minutes stuff does not work normally. because whenever i click something like an icon or a file folder it wont open its content instead it will open the properties of that folder. and sometimes also if i want to click a folder to open it the next folder will open. i have not installed anything new in laptop. could it be virus?

Back to Hardware Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums