General discussion

HP DeskJet 3500 Series

By c_corner_2000 ·
When printing a black color document through network black color is changing, cannot get proper print out. But there is no problem with through the local printer's print outs.
I installed proper printer driver for all the machine. But I couldn't solve out this problem.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by Skidoggeruk In reply to HP DeskJet 3500 Series

If you networking this through a "shared" printer connection, check the properties at the server.

Good Luck

Collapse -

by HereInOz In reply to HP DeskJet 3500 Series

What application are you printing from. I have known some printers to need the printer set up as both a local printer and a network printer before they will work properly, even though this is supossed to be un-necessary in Win2k and onwards.

Worth a shot and you lose nothing if it achieves nothing.

Collapse -

by machinegun_kelly In reply to HP DeskJet 3500 Series

Install the HP software on the server, not just the driver through add printers. HP printers work funny on networks alot. See if HP has software for XP, I know some of their printers dont because XP is more plug n pray these says. But it should print a test page fine.

here copy and paste this to Iexplorer for the latest driver release software. It does have a software pack, just customize install and take out the stuff you dont want.
This should fix your problem, it did some of mine before. Let me know

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericSoftwareDownloadIndex?lc=en&cc=us&softwareitem=dj-13171-3

Back to Desktop Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)