General discussion

• Creator
    Topic

ITIL Certification

by pauline68 ·

I want a classroom coaching for ITIL Foundation and then plan to take the certification exam.
    Can anyone please tell me where to start with?
    I am new to ITIL so please guys help me out.

All Comments

• Author
    Replies

ITIL Training

by dalegabbard ·

In reply to ITIL Certification

The company I work for offers ITIL training online and I’m working on it as well; if you’d like to speak let me know. http://www.learnsmartsystems.com, ask for Dale

ITIL Certification

by pauline68 ·

In reply to ITIL Training

Thanks dale,
        But I am looking for a classroom training program and any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

ITIL Certification

by dalegabbard ·

I don’t get a chance to see the classroom side of things so wouldn’t even be able to begin with a suggestion. I would suggest looking at online providers. ITIL isn’t like the CCNA or high end Microsoft exams; let me know if you change your mind and I’ll pass along a good deal. I’m training on ITIL right now as well and I’m not seeing anything that I would get out of a classroom; there’s no labs for practical need 😉

ITIL certification

by nick_brown ·

Try Firebrand training – they have residential training courses in their own premises – not the cheapest, but probably the best….
      I have nothing to do with them, but my son has used them very successfully on 3 different courses.
      0844 888 1677 ……..

cheers!

ITIL Certification

by lisbethspencer ·

Hi,
      You can go through this link which gives details in depth of ITIL and its certifications http://www.itilstudy.com/knowYourCertificate.asp . They conduct classroom training worldwide and I would recommend itilstudy as one of the best training providers. For any queries call them up and they are ever ready to help with any of your questions.
      All the best!

Regards,
      Lisbeth

ITIL Foundation certification

by frank_083 ·

I’ am the Foundation certified professional with 5 years of experience in Service Management. Now, I’ am looking forward to get the intermediate courses done and am aiming at Expert level.

What levels of certifications do I need to clear to become an ITIL Expert. Any suggestions highly appreciated.

Regards
      Frank

pauline68

by pauline68 ·

Hi Lisbeth & Nick,
      Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
      Can anyone tell me whats the course fees for Firebrand training?

ITIL and PMP Certification Training

by celtemlearning ·

Hi guys,
      You can refer below for more details on PMP & ITIL certification training ; CELTEM Learning is a Registered Education Partner of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and an accredited PRINCE2® Training Organization and Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) of International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).

ITIL Certification

by pauline68 ·

I have heard of one such company as ITIL study who provides classroom training every weekend.
      Their package seems good, but dont know how good the faculty is…

ITIL Certification

by pauline68 ·

At last I have completed ITIL Foundation and have become certified.. yay!!!
      The experience was great and I liked the trainer’s teaching methodology…

YAY!!!

by annie paul ·

Congratulations Pauline!!!! Would you mind sharing the details of the provider ??

Congrats!!!

by wilsondavid ·

Great to hear that you are ITIL certified. Few of my colleagues are also interested to do. So which institute do you suggest?

ITIL Certification

by pauline68 ·

Hey Thanks Wilson 🙂
      I did my Foundation from an ATO named ITILstudy… Recently I noticed that they have come up with other IT certifications like Microsoft as well and now they are known as MyITstudy.
      What I felt during my course is that:
      >The customer support was really good. They reply really fast.
      >For me the trainer & his teaching methodology played a vital role in getting to know the ITIL concepts and clearing Foundation level.

ITIL

by ronyakoo ·

Hey everyone,

My name is Ron. I am an IT consultant. I find the information that is found here very relevent. And as per my industry knowledge let me assure that ITILStudy are very efficient, although there are a few other provider that are as good.

As far as the migration of ITILStudy to MYiTStudy is concerned, that knowledge is new to me. I am thankful to this group.

Thanks!!!

by wilsondavid ·

Hi Pauline. Thanks for the detailed info. My colleagues are in contact with ITILstudy and they seem to be very professional. Their response time was really awesome.

They are yet to appear for the class. Will share the experience later.
      Hopefully it will be good as you mentioned.(Fingers Crossed!!!)

Viewing 11 reply threads