id="info"

General discussion

MCSE 70-270

By p_dolton ·
Hi im going to due my first MCSE exam at a vue centre in england.

how hard will this exam be, iv been on online and got lots of study material, but im unsure how hard the exam will be seeing as it 88+vat so any helpers i.e whats the best boosk or online training?

p

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

MS exams

by LiamE In reply to MCSE 70-270

Its not that difficult - *IF* you know the subject. Don't expect any one book to teach you everything. I always get the MS training book and at least one other AND do a lot of reading around the subject. I wouldn't sit the 270 until I'd at least skimmed a book or 2 on Server2000/2003 and AD for instance. Cramsession has some good concise info too.

Good luck - I'm sure you won't need it though!

Collapse -

Read, read, and practice

by Navy Moose In reply to MCSE 70-270

I took this exam at the end of June and passed on my first try. This was also my first Microsoft exam.

I found the test prep in the Microsoft Press study guide to have questions which were closest to what I saw on the test. I have ExamForce as well, and none of their questions were even remotely similar to what I saw on the test.

None of it was difficult. I didn't have any questions where I was baffled. I had a good number of network related questions and they weren't hard . If you have some familarity with subnetting and can understand the diagrams, you'll be fine.

Good luck!!

Navy Moose

Collapse -

Need some material too

by jmashiane In reply to MCSE 70-270

Wzup, i know this is not exactly the answer you were hoing for. I need those matirial. where did you get them

Can u pls email me them

jmashiane@gmail.com

Back to IT Employment Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

General Discussion Forums