Question

Migration of Exchange 5.5/2000 Server to Exchange 2003/Server 2003

By ykrayter ·
I need to migrate Exchange 5.5 hosted by Windows 2000 Server to Exchange 2003 hosted by Windows Server 2003.

However, I have difficulties even find any manual/documentation to explain how to do this migration: all manuals assume that Exchange 5.5 is hosted by Windows NT Server, not Windows 2000 Server...
Also, my domain is still Windows 2000 domain, so Exchange 5.5 will be migrated to a member server 2003 inside Windows 2000 domain.

Please, help me in pointing me in the right direction for finding documentation for this particular migration.
Also, any comments/suggestions are greatly appreciated in advance.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Migration of Exchange 5.5/2000 Server to Exchange 2003/Server 2003

by stever In reply to Migration of Exchange 5.5 ...

Can't help directly ... you can try Quantum Books at www.quantumbooks.com ... they're a good resource.

We're looking for a LEGAL legitimate copy of Exchange 5.5 Server (preferably Enterprise Edition but not required) with license agreement, CD's in jewel case with reg/activation code sticker, and original MS box with COA. Do NOT want AE or NFR. Commercial product only. Any interest in selling your 5.5 when you move to new platform (with xfer of license letter)? Never used this forum before and don't know how to contact you directly. Thanks and good luck with the migration if not already completed.

Back to Networks Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)