Question

MSN Internal Error No 302

By 4U Computers Support ·
Does anyone have a solution?
I have an error appear when trying to open MSN version 8 on a Win XP Hm edition. When clicking on OK the error disappears and MSN opens, everything appears to work fine.
The complete error is "internal error occurred in the application initialization stage. The application could not be loaded. Please contact the application vendor error No 302"
I will be greatful for any assistance.
Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Contact Microsoft.....

by ThumbsUp2 In reply to MSN Internal Error No 302

The instructions tell you to contact the VENDOR. Microsoft is the vendor for that product. Contact them.

Collapse -

MSN Error 302

by aflah.memon In reply to MSN Internal Error No 302

This is one the errors which isn't encountered by many. MSN tries to log you in as you start it up, it fails and then gives this error. Try automatic sign-in. And yes, do report this to Microsoft.

Collapse -

MSN Internal Error No 302

by 4U Computers Support In reply to MSN Internal Error No 302

I have done search on Microsft site and can't find anything. I have logged problem with them.
Thanks

Collapse -

internal error 302

by justsue In reply to MSN Internal Error No 302
Collapse -

Resolution

by VikasAjitMedhekar In reply to MSN Internal Error No 302

Make sure that the Windows installation disc is already inserted. Try reinstalling MSN Messenger. Or scan and repair the corrupted system files, if any. Click Start | Run, type "sfc /scannow" and press ENTER.

Fix the errors found in the registry relating MSN Messenger. Use RegInOut product for that purpose.

Back to Software Forum
6 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Software Forums