Question

My HP psc 1110 does not print color when I use keyboard shortcut F12 key to

By naseer.malik ·
My HP psc 1110 printer when using the keyboard shortcut F12 key does not print color; whereas it does print color when using the system dialogue i.e. pressing together (shift+control+P)keys. Can anyone kindly tell me a solution to it, so it does start printing color when using F12 PRINT key. Incidentally, I got another Canon Pixma printer, which does print color regardless which method you use to print. The problem is when using F12 key and choose HP printer, system does not show the options if to choose color of black print, which one do you need. If someone can shed some light how to enable it to happen, I shall be very obliged.

Naseer Malik

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Assuming this is Windows and Microsoft Word....

by robo_dev In reply to My HP psc 1110 does not p ...

And also guessing this is Word 2010.....

There are some known issues where the 'quick print' settings get out-of-sync with the regular print settings (they should be the same). Some users have reported that removing the quick print button altogether, restarting the PC, then re-adding quick print fixed it.

Collapse -

Reponse To Answer

by naseer.malik In reply to Assuming this is Windows ...

Hi: Would you be kind enough as to advise me, to follow your instructions, as to how to "remove Quick Button", and how to re-add the Quick Button back"; do you mean just physically just plucking it and putting it back or some other way?

Collapse -

see link...replace DOT with actual dot

by robo_dev In reply to My HP psc 1110 does not p ...

www DOT ehow DOT com/how_6813273_customize-access-toolbar-office-2010.html

Back to Peripheral Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Hardware Forums