Question

• Creator
    Topic

Need help with a form in Outlook 2010!!! <:o(

by rcolving ·

I have created a form in Outlook 2010 with a date picker and droplist fields. I published it to the “Personal Forms Library” everything worked before I published it. When I attempt to use it by selecting New Items>More Items>Choose Form>User Templates in File System I get the following message. “To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For more information contact your administrator” I have scoured the internet to find a solution and everything I’ve found so far does not resolve the issue. Does anyone out there know how to remedy this. My Executive team wants to have this up and available for our users by the end of September and I’ve been trying to get this to work for the last 4 weeks but still am hitting a brick wall.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Clarifications

by rcolving ·

In reply to Need help with a form in Outlook 2010!!! <:o(

Clarifications

Trust center settings

by rob kuhn ·

In [b]Trust Center Settings[/b] what is selected under [b]E-mail Security[/b], [b]Macro Settings[/b] and [b]Programmatic Access[/b]?

Reponse To Answer

by rcolving ·

In reply to Trust center settings

E-mail Security = Send clear text signed message when sending signed messages is check; Allow script in shared folders is checked; Allow script in Public folders is checked.
        Macro Settings = Enable all macros (not recommended;potentially dagerous code can run) is selected;
        Programmatic Access = Warn me about suspicious activity when my antivirus software is inactive or out-of-date(recommeded) is selected but greyed out; But also says: “Antivirus status: Invalid. This version of Windows support antivirus detection, but no antivirus was found.”

Reponse To Answer

by rob kuhn ·

Sorry – I was gone for a few days… For now we can rule out the Outlook client. Can your form be accessed through OWA?

Reponse To Answer

by rcolving ·

No, I don’t see anywhere that I can select that template through OWA.

Outlook Issue

by rcolving ·

I am not able to access the form through OWA that I’m aware of. Where would I choose the form in OWA?

Viewing 2 reply threads