General discussion

NT & Zip 250

By jdredd ·
After installing an Iomega zip 250 on an NT box it keeps locking up. I installed 250 zip drives on other NT boxes and this never happened before.
Thanks...

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

by csheltcomp In reply to NT & Zip 250

First try to uninstall all the corresponding software and see if your system quits locking up. If it stops locking up, then try to reinstall and see if it corrects. If the problem persists, try to download the driver files only from IOMEGA website and install them from the download. Start small and then build bigger....baby steps!

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

by jdredd In reply to NT & Zip 250

The question was auto-closed by TechRepublic

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

by csheltcomp In reply to NT & Zip 250

First try to uninstall all the corresponding software and see if your system quits locking up. If it stops locking up, then try to reinstall and see if it corrects. If the problem persists, try to download the driver files only from IOMEGA website and install them from the download. Start small and then build bigger....baby steps!

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

by hitime In reply to NT & Zip 250

I'm bettin any money that you have an Award bios on that system, if you do the only thing you could try is upgrading the revision and that still might not work. Iomega always had issues with Award bios since I worked there and they still do. If it's not that try booting with a disk in the drive and that might do it for you.

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

Collapse -

NT & Zip 250

This question was auto closed due to inactivity

Back to Windows Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Operating Systems Forums