Discussions

Outlook 2003 HTML Header Problem printing

+
0 Votes

Outlook 2003 HTML Header Problem printing

hansoffate
Outlook 2003 will print the Header with "Title: To: and From:" on some HTML e-mails, but not on others. I know that the only permanent fix is to downgrade to IE6 but our office can't do that. Is there another permanent fix for this?

Thank you
-Hans
  • +
    0 Votes
    edoj

I was just wondering if you got an answer to this because I'm in the same dilemma. I read somewhere that the solution is to go to open a problem email, go to View | and click Message Header before you print. This change will be saved. I have yet to try this however, as the user with the problem is on the road.

+
    0 Votes
    tdendinger

KB Article Number(s): 932538 is supposed to fix it, but it won't help the tiny font printing issue. You have to request it and MS will email the link and a password to extract it. You can try emailing them at nahotfx@microsoft.com and request it and see if they will send it to you.

• +
    0 Votes
    edoj

I was just wondering if you got an answer to this because I'm in the same dilemma. I read somewhere that the solution is to go to open a problem email, go to View | and click Message Header before you print. This change will be saved. I have yet to try this however, as the user with the problem is on the road.

+
    0 Votes
    tdendinger

KB Article Number(s): 932538 is supposed to fix it, but it won't help the tiny font printing issue. You have to request it and MS will email the link and a password to extract it. You can try emailing them at nahotfx@microsoft.com and request it and see if they will send it to you.